Softspikes Black Widow is the original plastic replacement spike and is the most widely used replacement spike on the market. Black Widow spikes are designed for all day comfort, while providing all the traction needed when you end up in a tough spot. The eight points of contact offer green friendly performance in a replacement spike.
GREAT TRACTION - 8 flexible legs give golfers added comfort and unmatched green friendliness, ground contact, and performance
DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY – Flexible legs provide enhanced control of during your swing in all conditions
ULTRA DURABLE – Black Widow wears 'inside-out' by transferring energy to the center hub instead of the legs
16 COUNT PACK - Includes one set of replacement golf spikes featuring the Q-LOK Insert System. Wrench sold separately. Compatible with the Softspikes Cleat Kaddy
Will these spikes fit my shoes? Click Here to find out!
For more information about insert systems andspikereplacement, click here.
Insert Systems refers to the type of receptacle found on the bottom of your shoe. The Insert System determines the type of spike that will fit your shoe. Different manufacturers use different types of receptacles, so it's important to be able to match the right spike to the right Insert System.
Currently, there are 9 different branded receptacles on the market, with several being cross- or backward-compatible. The guide below shows the difference between each system. Once you've identified the type of receptacle on your shoe, use our Spike Replacement Guide to find the spikes that you need.
Fast Twist® 3.0 (FT3)
• The most advanced insert system on the market • Lower profile for better comfort • OEM system used in a large number of golf shoes • Cross-compatible with Tour Lock™ and Slim-LOK® • FT3 spikes will fit Fast Twist® or Tri-LOK® insert systems • Fast Twist® 3.0 spikes come in packs of 18 spikes * Fast Twist® 3.0 was previously branded as Tour Lock™
• Low-profile • Compatible with Fast Twist® & Tri-LOK® insert systems • Will accept spikes with FT3 and/or Tour Lock™ design
• Slim-LOK® spikes come in packs of 18 spikes
Fast Twist® / Tri-LOK®
• One of the most popular insert systems • First 3-click insert system • Locking posts secure the spike in the shoe • Fast Twist® spikes come in packs of 18 spikes
PINS® (Performance Insert System)
• Introduced in 2008 • Found in a wide range of golf shoes • Lower Profile than previous systems • PINS® spikes come in packs of 20 spikes
• Triangular locking system • Found mostly on Nike shoes prior to 2013 • Created as an alternative to threaded inserts • One turn, one click • Q-LOK® spikes come in packs of 16 spikes
Small Metal Thread
• Found in a wide range of shoes • Threaded twist insertion • Small Metal Thread spikes come in packs of 22 spikes
Large Plastic Thread
• Threaded twist insertion • Found mostly on older shoes • Oldest form of insert system • Large Plastic Thread spikes come in packs of 22 spikes